You can download a copy of out Terms & Conditions which includes our cancellation policy here.
PaintTech Training Academy
Terms & Conditions
- PaintTech Training Academy provides training to individuals in the construction industry. Training is undertaken at purpose built facilities of which there are five sites (North West, South West, South East, Scotland & Ireland) to serve the whole of the UK. Training is also available on-line for a small number of courses.
- Individuals undertaking a PaintTech Training Academy course will be provided with basic PPE relevant to the practical activity they are undertaking, as well as light refreshments and lunch.
- The information provided by us on the website is not in any way an invitation or recommendation to buy any products or services featured and you should seek appropriate independent advice. We will endeavour to allow uninterrupted access to the website, but access to the website may be suspended, restricted or terminated at any time. We reserve the right to change, modify, substitute or remove without notice any information on the website from time to time. We assume no responsibility for the contents of any other websites to which the website has links.
- PaintTech Training Academy will not use or share any individuals’ personal details with any other companies, except for: awarding bodies for the purposes of registering the individual for a qualification, CITB for entering learners onto the Construction Training Register and will only use said details in accordance with the day to day operation of the Academy in direct relation to the individual.
- Training courses can vary dependant on the type of course chosen. Full details of all courses can be found on our website www.painttechtrainingacademy.co.uk .
- Payment is due in full at the time of booking and is non-refundable. In exceptional circumstances individuals can apply to transfer to another course subject to a £20 admin fee. Full details of what would be classed as exceptional circumstances can be found in our fees policy on our website www.painttechtrainingacademy.co.uk .
- PaintTech Training Academy reserve the right to cancel any courses that are not deemed financially viable. If a course is cancelled every effort will be made to offer a suitable alternative. If no alternative is available then a full refund will be given.
- PaintTech Training Academy reserve the right to change the tutor of the course if necessary – refunds are not given for a change of tutor.
- PaintTech Training Academy reserve the right to use any video and photo content taken during the course for marketing purposes in relation to the Academy. By purchasing a place on a course you give your express consent to your actual/simulated likeness to be included for no fee within any audio or visual recording to be used in any media for any purpose at any time. It is the responsibility of any individual who does not wish to have their image used on any marketing content to make this known to the PaintTech Academy team.
- Individuals are permitted to take their own photos during the course, however video content is not permitted. Any photos taken are permitted for personal use only and must not be used for any marketing activity relating to any third parties.
- The training materials given on the course are the property of PaintTech Training Academy. No portion of these materials or information given on the day may be reproduced in any form or by any means without the prior written permission from PaintTech Training Academy.
- The copyright in the material contained in the website, together with the website design, text and graphics, and their selection and arrangement, and all software compilations, underlying source code and software (including applets) belongs to PaintTech Training Academy, its subsidiaries or the providers of such information. All rights are reserved. None of this material may be reproduced or redistributed without our written permission. You may, however, download or print a single copy for your own non-commercial off-line viewing. You shall retain ownership of all copyright in data you submit to the website. You grant us a world-wide exclusive, royalty-free, non-terminable licence to use, copy, distribute, publish and transmit such data in any manner.
- We use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the data on the website is accurate and to correct any errors or omissions as soon as practicable after being notified of them. We do not monitor, verify or endorse information submitted by third parties for posting on the website and you should be aware that such information may be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties and representations (whether express or implied) as to the accuracy of any information contained on the website. We do not guarantee that the website will be fault free and do not accept liability for any errors or omissions.
Due to the nature of electronic transmission of data over the internet, any liability we may have for any losses or claims arising from an inability to access the website, or from any use of the website or reliance on the data transmitted using the website, is excluded to the fullest extent permissible by law. In no event shall we be liable for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of profit, data, revenue, business opportunity, anticipated savings, goodwill or reputation whether in contract, tort or otherwise arising out of or in connection with this agreement or use of the website save where such liability cannot be excluded by law.
We do not give any warranty that the website is free from viruses or anything else which may have a harmful effect on any technology.
- PaintTech Training Academy accept no responsibility for injury to individuals. PaintTech Training Academy will explain basic Health and Safety to individuals in relation to the practical activities they are to undertake, however it is the responsibility of the individual to conduct themselves in an appropriate manner to ensure their own Health and Safety.
- Paint Tech Training Academy accept no responsibility for loss or damage of personal belongings. It is the responsibility of the individual to ensure they take appropriate care and have their own adequate insurance to cover their own belongings.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severed and the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions shall not be affected. We may modify these terms and conditions at any time by publishing the modified terms and conditions on the website. Any modifications shall take effect three days after posting on the website.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts, to which both parties submit.