You can download a copy of our Terms & Conditions which includes our cancellation policy here.
PaintTech Training Academy
Terms & Conditions
- PaintTech Training Academy provides training to individuals in the construction industry. Training is undertaken at purpose built facilities of which there are five sites (North West, South West, South East, Scotland & West Ireland) to serve the whole of the UK.
- Individuals undertaking a PaintTech Training Academy course will be provided with basic PPE relevant to the practical activity they are undertaking, as well as light refreshments and lunch.
- PaintTech Training Academy will not use or share any individuals’ personal details with any other companies, except for awarding bodies for the purposes of registering the individual for a qualification, and will only use said details in accordance with the day to day operation of the Academy in direct relation to the individual.
- Training courses can vary dependant on the type of course chosen. Full details of all courses can be found on our website www.painttechtrainingacademy.co.uk .
- Payment is due in full at the time of booking and is non-refundable. In exceptional circumstances individuals can apply to transfer to another course subject to a £20 admin fee. Full details of what would be classed as exceptional circumstances can be found in our fees policy on our website www.painttechtrainingacademy.co.uk .
- PaintTech Training Academy reserve the right to cancel any courses that are not deemed financially viable. If a course is cancelled every effort will be made to offer a suitable alternative. If no alternative is available then a full refund will be given.
- PaintTech Training Academy reserve the right to change the tutor of the course if necessary – refunds are not given for a change of tutor.
- PaintTech Training Academy reserve the right to use any video and photo content taken during the course for marketing purposes in relation to the Academy. By purchasing a place on a course you give your express consent to your actual/simulated likeness to be included for no fee within any audio or visual recording to be used in any media for any purpose at any time. It is the responsibility of any individual who does not wish to have their image used on any marketing content to make this known to the PaintTech Academy team.
- Individuals are permitted to take their own photos during the course, however video content is not permitted. Any photos taken are permitted for personal use only and must not be used for any marketing activity relating to any third parties.
- The training materials given on the course are the property of PaintTech Training Academy. No portion of these materials or information given on the day may be reproduced in any form or by any means without the prior written permission from PaintTech Training Academy.
- PaintTech Training Academy accept no responsibility for injury to individuals. PaintTech Training Academy will explain basic Health and Safety to individuals in relation to the practical activities they are to undertake, however it is the responsibility of the individual to conduct themselves in an appropriate manner to ensure their own Health and Safety.
- Paint Tech Training Academy accept no responsibility for loss or damage of personal belongings. It is the responsibility of the individual to ensure they take appropriate care and have their own adequate insurance to cover their own belongings.